Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Jezz guys,

You are scaring the **** out of me!!!

I bought a 2005 Foreman S thinking that was the best machine around!!!

I do not do any wheelies either going thru thick mud or submarine or snorkle waters, but work alot with it and pull out alot of trees from the wood with it, plowing Quebec canadian big snow, removing tree stumps
easaly and still think that this is a tank!!

This machine is doing everything I wanted too.

I think that some of you guys out there that is really funny and sure have alot of fun with your machines putting on some xtremely big tires and doing submarines all the time, but my point of view is that those machine are not designed for that kind of sh..t

Here in my region, some mechanic are laughfing at those one who are doing what you guys are doing. One of them told me that is you want to spend alot of money and mechanical time on your quad that the best think is to submerged it with water and mud!!! Still you can cross water or mud, but living in it will damage it good.

That was just my 2 cents , and hope never have to changed any gears of rebuild the motor in mine.

I am really sorry for the problems your having with your Robb!

Mine is yellow too, hope that the color is not for lemon.

Sorry about my writting guys, still I am french

I have received my Service Manual and hope will never need it to work in some parts of the heart!

DuckyXpress.

·
Registered
89 Posts
A question for Honda_Mechanic,

I have check in my Service Manual for what the transmission look's like on the Foreman 500 and wanted to know if they are the same setup of the
Foreman 450 and the 350 or the 500 in a new design transmission????

If not why is everybody telling that 450 is soldier ??

TIA

DuckyXpress.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.