Honda Foreman Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,184 Posts
Oh, I forgot to mention. That rear brake noise, get use to it. The drive line brake noise has been complained about since the Rincon came out in 03 with it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Oh, I forgot to mention. That rear brake noise, get use to it. The drive line brake noise has been complained about since the Rincon came out in 03 with it.
  1. Well well man that sucks because it always sounds like something is going to brake and my brain just won't let me use them because it's just not right lol. I said a few times aaaaahhhhhhh frig it it's under warranty but I I still find myself not using them. Well i do when im in 4x4 because it dont make the noise as much

·
Premium Member
13,184 Posts
It's just a poor design to save them money. Your braking the drive line in front of the differential so you have all the pressure from the tires, wheels, axles, differential on both sides trying to make that brake slip. No damage is being done but you have to put up with that weird grinding/chattering sound. I use it to my advantage when moving cattle in the river hills. That sound gets them moving.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts