Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read on one of the post where someone bought a qs1 hmf pipe from a place called leesons for $219 with the jet and air filter shipped to there door. I found the site but its a lot more than $219 for just the pipe. Can anyone send me a link where I can get one of those good deals. Please

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
I had posted a PX for Leeson's... The price was $210 to the door when I called and ordered mine 5 months ago. I bought 2 of them. The price should be the same

·
Premium Member
1,740 Posts
I think for that good of a price you have to call.

·
Premium Member
1,740 Posts
NO clue

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
West Virginia... Bridgeport I believe.... I have the PX if anyone needs it....

·
Registered
475 Posts
i called them today and the best he could do for me was $249 and i didnt ask if that included shipping or not..that was for the hmf utility with the quiet core..he quoted me a higher price than that for the eco qs1....i would like to know who to ask for to get a better price...and i live in wv...2.5 hours from there so i know shipping wont be as much as it is to florida....

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I also called today and got a price of $249 for the utility with quiet core and $265 for the qs1 with no air filter or jet. World wide has a better price of $220 for the utility and $250 for the qs1.

·
Registered
389 Posts
because the quiet core is 20 dollars extra

Back in march i got me hmf utility slip on with a free uni filter and oem jet for 219 to my door and the quiet core was 20 more, maybe they have gone up on there pricing since then. I ordered mine i got it 2 days later and he called me back and saw what i thought of it, great guys to deal with.

·
Registered
475 Posts
have you had your decibles checked to see what is is running?? i want the power but not too much noise...how much hp did ya gain??...what kind of improvement should i expect with it and a clipped carb spring and running 26" mudlites??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.