Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im gettin a 36w led bar and i dont know wat to get flood beam or spot or the combo which one should i get i ride slow mostly unless on pavement if that helps any

·
Premium Member
6,228 Posts
Combo is what I'd get.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats wat i was thinkin bout gettin my pod light is blocked now and the two headlights are terrible

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
If you dont get the combo then go with the flood. They seem to be better

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ordered the combo its a kawell brand with cree led and waterproof it was 45 with free shippin so if i dont like it i can get a flood and sell that one i figure id get a cheap one in case i end up breaking it

·
Premium Member
6,228 Posts
Here's my $13 lightbar I put in place of my cheapie Walmart halogens that filled up with water. Haven't ridden with it yet so time will tell as to whether it holds up better than the old lights.

Have HID's in bottom two and pod light. Lowers are on with light switch, and middle light bar comes on when I flip the high beam switch.

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mine is pose to be here wed maybe i can get it put on if it decides not to rain all dayi thought bout doin the hid bottom lights but read to many negatives on it i mainly ride during the day but if we ride places other than around here we stay till after dark

·
Premium Member
6,228 Posts
Better to have and not need, than to need and not have.......

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mines no where near that big I hope it puts out a good bit of light tho i bet its like daylight when you flip the switch on it lol

·
Registered
50 Posts
well i just got my 7",and 24" in today now just have to make up some brackets and wire them up...
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I got mine in tuesday still aint got it on looks almost identical to yours i just got to decide where to mount it now its a lil bigger than i was expecting i was goin to mount it between my rack and bumper ill have to cut plastic to or drill on my rad relocation kit

·
Registered
50 Posts
Ok sorry to take over your thread but this is how i mounted mine just got them done today cant wait for a night ride now...
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Here is how I did mine I ran it to the top pod and took an extension from a hid kit I had and plunged it in to my factory socket so it comes on when I flip my headlight switch

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Love the light Bar

image.jpg

Just finished installing Cree 12" 72w spot/flood combo. Anyone that does any amount of night drive should really look into getting one. They make a big difference.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Added a new water proof switch to cluster
image.jpg

·
Registered
31 Posts
Ran the hot wire from the battery with an inline 5 amp fuse

image.jpg

·
Registered