Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so ive pretty well decided to go with 27's so my question to everyon is should i get laws or claws i know the laws are unbeatable in the mud but ive heard that the claws are just as good and are a little more forgiving on my bike im jetted and piped with the uni filter ive had 26 mudlite xl's and they dont do as well as i would like in the mud wanting to get bigger and more aggresive but dont want to tear my bike apart on the first outing and i got one week to make up my mind please help and as always any input would be appreciated

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Love my claws...but im gonna by laws next. Why you ask? i have no idea mainly because i have never had them.

I can tell you muding wise, i dont think there is a significant difference. laws might have it by a hair.

trail wise my claws ARE ALOT smoother riding than the laws. at slow speeds the laws will definatly shake things up

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
well. i say trail...but realize our version of trail riding down here is taking a sugar sand path from the truck/our camp to the mud hole/lake/pond/canal

thats about all the trail riding we do, i swear my bike has like 2000 hours and 300 miles on it

·
Registered
472 Posts
those things really do well on actual trails, ive watched chip in action wit em lhaha

·
Registered
471 Posts
QUOTE ("Flip 500":1ktjogex)
those things really do well on actual trails, ive watched chip in action wit em lhaha
kyle, what do you think about chestnut sunday in a week. i think we can pull it off during the day. was talking to a buddy about it today. let me know.

·
Registered
472 Posts
you mean the 22nd correct? and if so, he** yea..that is if i can get mine back together, you dont even wanna know

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.