Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for asking again...but this is a big purchase for a guy who just had a baby! I am now reconsidering the ss106, ss112....i think the type 7 polished rims look the best. i am thinking 26" xtr's on the 12" type 7 polished. any pictures will be helpful? also thoughts on the rim choice? I appreciate all the previous advice....this is the last time I will ask before tomorrow! I am ordering from outdoorsmantatv.com...they have some of the best prices that I have found and no sales tax.

anyway, thanks again for all the help.

·
Registered
471 Posts
here is type 7, not sure of style, with xtr's. also not a great shot of black type 7's.

·
Registered
670 Posts
i have

i will be ordering a set of 28" black itp type 7 rims wrapped with itp 589's

hopefully next week, i am getting them from atvdirect.com FREE SHIPPING!! cost is about $700 for everything mounted withh all lugs and center caps.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Man I love them wheels!

·
Registered
262 Posts
i sold a set of 14" type 7's on 27" xtr mudlites for around $675 shipped (new) .
12" rims are less but 14's are cool.

·
Registered
472 Posts
hey chip who's red bike is that?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Here's a picture of my 12" type 7's with 26" Mudlite XTR's.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Awesome! Thanks everybody. This site is the absolute best. I am on here every night reading about stuff.....it is amazing how everybody chimes in to help out a fellow Honda!

Thanks again.....it is still between the ss112 and the type 7 Polished. I think I am sold on the XTR...they are just hard to pass up.

Hey did you guys here the Big Horn MAXXIS isn't doing too great? I heard that from the boyz down at outdoorsmanatv...they said that MAXXIS is having a hard time producing enough tires, and therefore is struggling? Anyway, just something that I heard...not sure if it is a major issue or not.

Thanks again. I'll post pics........

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
here she is! i love em. needs a bath and some armor all...but it is too cold for that right now. thanks for the help.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
So that's what mine will look like after I get mine!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for posting the pics!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Now those rims are bad A$$ Man those look nice

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.