Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
We gotta get some of these going in GA dangit!

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
ray you gonna be in town? ill go with the truck if it is fixed by then and the mini rancher.

·
Registered
744 Posts
me, dano, and sarah are going already talked about it on the way back from pumpkin run We werent going to go but we went to holopaw on sunday after pumpkin run and its a dust bowl so we are just going to go down there for the entertainment and atleast the flood their field

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
QUOTE ("Rubicon3303":33u7ccxd)
ray you gonna be in town? ill go with the truck if it is fixed by then and the mini rancher.
yes i'll be back in town this sunday...29th. Dont know if i'll make it to this event... money will be tight after i get done with this vacation up here!!! Plus did you fix that tranny problem yet?

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
what tranny problem the truck or the atv?

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
QUOTE ("******* woman":2b4p5umf)
We will not be going, have other things going on that weekend!!!!!
what you got woman?!

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
The problem with the truck...Travis.... I know your not going to fix the rubicon... just sell it and buy that GRIZZ you were looking at....lol

·
Registered
744 Posts
alright the more the better

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
golf outing for work

thanks for making me spit diet Coke out of my nose

you playing golf.......thats funny

Cheerfest with the daughter

i wanna go.....we will talk tonight or tommorrow, whenever i get up there. see ya soon

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.