Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
i went ridin the other nite at grant.....eurobro said he isnt ridin until he gets his bike back....im always down for a ride. i just wish it would rain. too dry everywhere.

·
Registered
744 Posts
I am going for fri. and sat. for the jason aldean concert

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
QUOTE ("civicex0202":11x5mxuc)
i went ridin the other nite at grant.....eurobro said he isnt ridin until he gets his bike back....im always down for a ride. i just wish it would rain. too dry everywhere.
and just when is Euro getting the clunker back?

its been broke for what like 5 months?

·
Registered
831 Posts
QUOTE ("deadmullet":rx3sxtun)
QUOTE ("civicex0202":rx3sxtun)
and just when is Euro getting the clunker back?

its been broke for what like 5 months?[/quote]

i dunno. i thnk he said hes waitin on parts.... i asked him the other day. he said he should have it back month or less.

·
Registered
859 Posts
He's not the only one I still do not have my bike back. This is week 5 at the dealer.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
one of my buddies that going to l-cross should be getting his bike back on Saturday after two months of being in the shop

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
QUOTE ("screg":kmdw65f5)
He's not the only one I still do not have my bike back. This is week 5 at the dealer.
Hopefully yours will come back with all its parts it arrived w/ still on it. House of Pain "lost" my skid plate for a couple days. They are unreal....

·
Registered
744 Posts
he is coming back again cause i just saw him last night down there and it was awesome

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.