Honda Foreman Forums banner

KY People

14K views 28 replies 21 participants last post by  rileigh1 
#1 ·
hey yall we should get together have a ride sometime

#2 ·
come on now people

#5 ·
look for marion county, i know a guy from ohio co. he's from fordsville or something like that, pretty good ways off

#8 ·
last i knew he was goin to college in campbellsville, kurtis howland, about 6'10" sorta hard to miss

#13 ·
i ride here in lexington on my farm and a buddies farm. its not much you can ride 10 or 15 miles there.

#15 ·
QUOTE ("Wild Bill":27c3blfc)
There are great trails in Hyden, Ky (about 150 miles)& Harlan County Ky (about 200 miles) They both have free guided tours if one would need one. The people are great too.
A four county trail running through Clay, Breathitt, Owsley, and Perry is also in the work thats going to join the trails in Leslie co... This is gonna be a **** of a place to ride.

#16 ·
yep, also very very close to a trail connecting Harlan county (ridgerunnernation.com) Bell County (hollercrawlers.com) and Leslie county (inmudwetrust.clubme.net) All sites have their own club with several thousand acres apeice to ride. ALL FREEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
/ -->
/" title="Dancing" />
/ -->

#20 ·
QUOTE (ForemanSS @ Sep 19 2006, 01:51 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=49085
Pike County here. Lets get a Ky ride going. I,m up for travel in Eastern KY.

Im up for that! I live up in Martin County. Where abouts in Pike do you live?

#21 ·
bradsfordville, KY, man I use to hunt down on the fork all the time growing up, Flip 500 they still got the forkland festival going on down there

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.