Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have the Kimpex Rear bumper on their Foreman 500? I'm debating between the Kimpex and the Bison. I haven't really found any reviews on the Bison, so I don't know if I should go with that or not. I've read a lot of good things about the Kimpex. If anyone has a Kimpex please give me some info, and pics if available. I was going to get a front bumper also, but don't really see the need, I'm leaning more toward the bash guard from aluminum products. I don't like the looks of putting another bumper over the existing bumper. I can't find a replacement front bumper. Any input will be appreciated!

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
I have seen the Bison bumper in person and it is built well. It also offers some much needed protection to the rear of the bike. I agree that a secon dbumper in the front of the bike looks awkward. I use the AP bash plate in front, it looks good and protects the nose very well. I, myself plan on ordering the Bison rear bumper in the next couple weeks.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the help!

QUOTE ("Truegrit":2tuvpvho)
I have seen the Bison bumper in person and it is built well. It also offers some much needed protection to the rear of the bike. I agree that a secon dbumper in the front of the bike looks awkward. I use the AP bash plate in front, it looks good and protects the nose very well. I, myself plan on ordering the Bison rear bumper in the next couple weeks.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
I like that, what's it take to install it? I got smacked in the rear this weekend and did not like it and want some protection back there.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
QUOTE ("Eric":3jekbvf1)
QUOTE ("big_daddy_bigfoot":3jekbvf1)
I got smacked in the rear this weekend and I don't like that.
That's to much information for me to know and not want you to smack me in the rear [/quote]

No thanks eric your not cut right for me.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
[No message]

·
Registered
66 Posts
QUOTE ("big_daddy_bigfoot":2df9uui5)
I like that, what's it take to install it? I got smacked in the rear this weekend and did not like it and want some protection back there.
I think you are always supposed to use protection in the rear

·
Registered
404 Posts
Mine is a quadworx or quadrex? Something like that. Easy to install.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.