Honda Foreman Forums banner

41 - 60 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
QUOTE (TRK @ Jan 25 2009, 01:49 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=119837
I am in Richmond, Ky Just bought 2 used 4 wheelers. Grizzly 660 and Honda Rubicon. got out of atv'n a few years ago. Thought I would try it again since all of these parks are opening up. I really want to go to Black Mountain this year. Most of the time I rode at S-Tree tower in Jackson County Kentucky. Hope to meet up with some of you on the trails!
Tim
Irvine ky here,
what parks are opening. Been to s-tree. Nice place before they shut trails down due to moss.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Ive rode S tree, didnt know it was closed. My dad and older bro both played football for Boyle co Rebels there all from perryville, Danville ky

·
Premium Member
1,756 Posts
Dani27, Hello and welcome to the forum. My oldest son lives in Bowling Green and was just wondering is there any place to ride in the western part of Kentucky. He has a fourwheeler but I keep it here in Georgia. Would like to come up and take him for a ride while he is in school. Would give me another great reason to come up and visit him. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Usually royals or a fairly new place called dirty turtle I would like to find some new places to ride so if you know of any let me know

41 - 60 of 134 Posts