Honda Foreman Forums banner

21 - 40 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Originally from Pike County, now live in Morgan caounty, but ride all over. Harlan is a good place to ride. Have many miles of trails here too. Pike County is good, so is Wolfe, Magoffin, Bell, Elloitt, and Leslie Counties.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hey Todd, the foot is getting better. I am walking almost normal. I'm not sure about my quad yet b/c I keep it down in Russell Springs at the folks place b/c I live in a condo, no place to keep it up here. Can't wait to get down there to check it out.

How is everything with you?

Do you know when the kyoutdoors.com site will be back up & running?

·
Registered
53 Posts
QUOTE ("Wild Bill":27jimivy)
Hey Todd,

Do you know when the kyoutdoors.com site will be back up & running?
GOOD Question!!! What's up with the board???
Its back but VERY Differant with NO ATV sections??

I don't have Lisa's # to see what's up. But it does not look good????

·
Registered
41 Posts
I had her # but it was in my mailbox on that board & I am unable access it now. It says software upgrade in progress, but that has been going on for a few days now. I'm they will have it up in a few b/c that was a good board.

·
Registered
53 Posts
It appears that with the demise of Kyoutdoors board each of the clubs have started ther own forums. The bad part is you now have to go 3 or 4 diff boards instead of one site. That was too convient.

·
Registered
41 Posts
You are right Todd, I really enjoyed the kyoutdoors site b/c it was like a Wal-Mart. From what I get some people couldn't get along so they canceled the site, some people are just too easily to upset. Plus there was people on there from all over. oh well just have to spread the word about www.tb.kyoutdoors.com site.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am in Richmond, Ky Just bought 2 used 4 wheelers. Grizzly 660 and Honda Rubicon. got out of atv'n a few years ago. Thought I would try it again since all of these parks are opening up. I really want to go to Black Mountain this year. Most of the time I rode at S-Tree tower in Jackson County Kentucky. Hope to meet up with some of you on the trails!
Tim

·
Registered
32 Posts
Independence up in northern Ky here. I love it down in Harlan county as well. We go at least twice a year and want to go more. Great people and great riding. We stay in the Evarts area , usually at "The comforts of Home " with the Dykes family. Good clean place to stay if you are ever looking.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Madison county, co just north of Jackson co. Just got back from Iraq got a tone of leave and cant ride due to a back injury really sucks to sit in the house and look out on the Mt's every day. I plan on making up for it this summer.

21 - 40 of 134 Posts