Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
if you want more speed get a Can-Am renegade.59 mph is pretty darn good for what your riding.an air filter won't increase any speed but it will give you more power if combined with a pipe and then properly jetted to complete the package.more power lets you get to your 59 mph a whole lot faster.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
My 500 Foreman tops out at about 54mph.I have heavier tires and a windshield now but even when it was brand new it wouldn't go faster than 56mph.

·
Registered
90 Posts
?

Same here mine wouldnt go near 59, maybe 55 or 56. Whats the deal? I have a dynojet kit and HMF and K&N and still cant get over 56 with the Mudlites.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Mine has got over 50mph once maybe twice while brand new and stock. Then it got there one more time with the 27" bi tris and realized I didnt want to die on an atv. Since then I know it will hit 25mph pretty quick but thats about top speed now. I like 5-10mph best.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Re: ?

QUOTE ("quickblue6":1at5cejp)
Same here mine wouldnt go near 59, maybe 55 or 56. Whats the deal? I have a dynojet kit and HMF and K&N and still cant get over 56 with the Mudlites.
Most people don't get any more top end speed with these mods but i know that you get to 55 or 56 a lot faster now.

·
Registered
489 Posts
On Sunday Mine ran 45 wide open.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
QUOTE ("Foreman325":2f3fwm7a)
With the bigger tires you have wont the speedo be off??

·
Registered
61 Posts
QUOTE ("big_daddy_bigfoot":1yaz4cqn)
QUOTE ("Foreman325":1yaz4cqn)
With the bigger tires you have wont the speedo be off??[/quote]

Should be, by all rights.

56 top speed for mine too. Once. Why the need to go faster??? Unless of course you are at a drag meet.

·
Registered
155 Posts
haha, well **** I feel special now, mine tops out at 60 with me on it, and 54 with me and my girl on it. I'm 6'2 200lbs so I'd say it's pretty good.

·
Registered
489 Posts
QUOTE ("seltzer":1qa1mxku)
QUOTE ("big_daddy_bigfoot":1qa1mxku)
QUOTE ("Foreman325":1qa1mxku)
With the bigger tires you have wont the speedo be off??[/quote]

Should be, by all rights.

56 top speed for mine too. Once. Why the need to go faster??? Unless of course you are at a drag meet.[/quote]

Funny thing, I put my GPS on my Foreman the other day and my Speedo is DEAD ON.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.