Honda Foreman Forums banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
suzuki boy

come on suzuki boy dont be jealous!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have to admit after riding it last week, that Honda does very good going deep.
I may O have U to T come L up A with W a secret mud weapon (or two), to help the ‘zookie out.

·
Premium Member
1,740 Posts
QUOTE ("sdeatherage":15pwi40z)
What size lift did you put on? I would like to see it I am thinking of lifting mine or putting longer shocks. Not sure what would be better.
I have a 2" lift on it, but I think I am going to take the rear lift off, it isn't athat big of a difference in the rear with the sra and it is easier on the ujoint.

I live off of madrid rd. The only ******* yard on the street, jeep on the side of the house, and the fourwheelers on the other. My inlaws live in Levitt park.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Perfex lift kit

Yes I do know where Madrid is. I just ordered a Perfex suspension lift kit. Any comments on them. I have mainly heard good results. I will not have it till next week though. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
743 Posts
QUOTE ("Truegrit":2a6zo5h5)
I have heard nothing bad about them. It is on my "to get" list as well.
Whats wrong Truegrit my lift not good enough for you? J/K LOL

·
Registered
25 Posts
Re: Perfex lift kit

QUOTE ("sdeatherage":33obp0uv)
Yes I do know where Madrid is. I just ordered a Perfex suspension lift kit. Any comments on them. I have mainly heard good results. I will not have it till next week though. Thanks in advance.
You ordered a perfex lift kit? Dang it, now I'll have to buy something new for my bike. I doubt I'll lift mine, I'm too worried about snapping a CV joint. Even the gorilla's can break with 28" mud tires and a lift.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.