Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all this is my first post I am new here. Just snorkeled my bike and WOW what a difference it makes.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes I did route the vacum lines up to the handle bars. I also blocked off the carb drain. Thanks for the pointer about turning off the gas. I only rode one day but I had the whole bike under water except the head light and the snorkel and it never missed a beat. Then I pulled the air box drain and nothing came out so I think it was a very succesful snorkel. I like the way it came out by only putting a hole in the oil cooler trap box instead on the fenders. I can replace that trap door box for almost nothing.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I cant see anything wrong with either way PVC or Pool Vacum Hose. I prefered to use flexible pool hose to avoid any tight bends. It also made doing the job very simple for me. I really like not cutting up any of my plastic. I did not have to cut or trim not one piece. This is something to keep in mind when trying to sell a bike in the future. Take a look at my yahoo pics and you can see it is an extremly clean way of snorkling a bike. I did use heat wrap on the hose around the cylinder head to avoid and burns. I know this works as my buddie did his the exact way and he has been riding for a while now.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I see a Lot of you are from central florida. I am on the east coast Cocoa erea. There is a bunch of us doing a ride this weekend if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
5a or canaveral groves most likely.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i did not have to jet mine. i may in the future after i do mods like exhaust and filter.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i work at the fire station wed and fri and then off four days. So the weekend is good for me.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I grew up in levitt park. Lived there 22 yrs. now I live in Sonoma which is just north of the marlin stadium. I work for the fire dept so I know Kings Grant what street are you on?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
What size lift did you put on? I would like to see it I am thinking of lifting mine or putting longer shocks. Not sure what would be better.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
suzuki boy

come on suzuki boy dont be jealous!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Perfex lift kit

Yes I do know where Madrid is. I just ordered a Perfex suspension lift kit. Any comments on them. I have mainly heard good results. I will not have it till next week though. Thanks in advance.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.