Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i went to see what NADA said my Foreman 450 was worth and it said its vintage because its a 98. So my question is do i have to post here from know on? Lol. Also what its worth went up.

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
This is what nada says.
WOW you must think some of us here have some super vision LOL

that chart is SO small even on my 24 inch screen I cannot see anything on it LOL

funny how time passes and we still see many things we have as NEWISH, due to I gather how well some of us take care of things
I know my 99 400, to me seems as reliable now as it did when new in 99, due to well I THINK< I do all the pm's needed to make it so

but haer to be honest, time has a way of finding weak links we cannot prevent no matter how many PM's we do!
NAD!!

I honestly wonder HOW many of these NEW atv's made today will be running like many of these old one's are 20+ yrs down the road!?

the throw away mind set/life style alone I bet lowers the numbers

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The value goes from like $970 to $3500 for my four wheeler. I have it on craigslist and letgo for $3000

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I dont use it much and there is no place to ride in NY anymore. Im looking more to trade for a dual sport bike so i can ride on the road in the nice weather and still trail ride. Plus i still have my girlfriends 450 to work on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts