1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
68 Posts
stupid questions I suppose...but what is the thing sitting on the front rack? I imagine it is a speaker of some sort for the MP3 player?

·
Registered
138 Posts
That is one good looking machine except for the winch. I am guessing that you have not done much muddin yet. No winch and no mud pics. You really got to get a little mud on the tires!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i actually have the new XT30 warn......w/synthetic.....just waiting on the mount......and no she has see no mud yet......only 3 miles on her......got it last month and slowing getting everything done before she goes swimming .......

·
Registered
343 Posts
Hey Big D, when you gonna come up to Royal Blue and get some mud on her! I'll be at Windrock on the 26th guiding some newbies. I believe those mud holes down from where T22 ends on G5 would be a great testing place! Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i'm trying to convince my wife that this week after christmas would be a really good time to head up there.....so we will see.....hope you and KG have a very merrry christmas and happy new year my friend!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.