Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
same here.. still have the mudd from holopaw on the grizz along with the locked rad fan

·
Registered
831 Posts
lol we re all gonna back up for mudfest and prob break em there lol im prayin that doesnt happen.. either way gonna be a great time there. **** i cant wait

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Screg,Gabby, and myself will be in Atlanta

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
just visiting, going to the Georgia Aquarium and hopefully Buckhead/the Gold Club

·
Registered
88 Posts
HMMM. Guess news didn't get that far south.... Gold Club was closed a couple years ago. Guess you'll ahve to settle for the Cheetah!

·
Registered
105 Posts
yea....SETTLE for the cheetah....what a shame,the aquarium is kinda cool,but to be honest it's way overhyped.The aquarium in chatanooga is 10x more interesting and unique.Check out the pink pony and the masters,cheap steak dinners.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That sounds very interesting....

I may be up for a Saturday afternoon arrival at SE through Sunday. Is there room in the "Stabin' Cabin" for me?? Or do I need to bring a tent.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sounds good. I get off work around 330 Saturday. I should be able to get there around 5-530.

What time are you planning on heading out there?

·
Registered
373 Posts
QUOTE ("Truegrit":1akf6tsc)
Sounds good. I get off work around 330 Saturday. I should be able to get there around 5-530.

What time are you planning on heading out there?
We plan on leaving around 3:30..........so give us a all when you get there. You may want to consider leaving your truck at the gate........I'm sure it is going to be bad but won't know until we get there. I will PM our numbers in case you don't have them.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Where are the pics???
I know I have no patience...

And Gloria I will no longer say you make wussy drinks....

And once again that dang pink Chevy had to pull my truck out a couple times...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.