Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to get new 26" tires (12x12 rear & 10x12 front). Which ones do you think are better; ITP Mud Lites or Interco Swamp Lites? These will be used mainly for trail riding and I'm sure I'll find myself playing in the mud. Your thoughts?

·
Registered
262 Posts
They are both good trail tires. SL's are better mud and both ware quiclky on cement. I had a set of SL's and missed them till I moved to the 589's

·
Registered
148 Posts
Both suck in my opinion.

Get Outlaw MST's or Maxis mud bugs.

1st mud lites are like but holes every one has them. And their not that great.

2nd Swamp Lights, will wear really quickly on hard pack, and cant handle long term abuse.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I ride a bit of everything, and even run down the road. Mine are not showing any signs of wear....knock on wood. I have not tried the mud lites, but for my 2 cents worth... I have had very good luck with my swamp lites.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just an update...I purchased the ITP Mudlite XLs and took a ride up at MotoCove in Gore, VA to break them in. What a difference! Took a little while to get use to them because of the lug spacing, but once I did, I was set. They were great in the mud and did well over rocks and trees. Thanks for all the feedback.

·
Registered
49 Posts
i have a buddy with 28" swamp lites and a buddy with 28" mud lites, and they are pretty close. the swamp lites ride a little smoother, and the mud lites clean out a little better. swamp lites do better on rocks. IMO if you are going to go in nothing but mud get Outlaws, i have 28" Outlaws on my 07' foreman and i just sit there and laugh at my buddys as i pull them out of a mud hole i just went through.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.