Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What can you do to get some really good power out of a 06 500 foreman S?

·
Registered
471 Posts
i said today in the earlier post about adding a pipe, jet and filter. otherwise you can bore it out. from what i understand you can do a 550 from what i have read, maybe. you can also add a clutch kit, can help.

if you want real power add a 700 grizz with power steering or a brute. these may not get you home every time but you will have the power.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Were do they sell the clutch kit at? I would like for it to engage at a higher rpm to spin the tires good.

·
Registered
472 Posts
one other thing brudda unless your installing it yourself its a pretty penny to put in, trust me mines sittin in the floor beside this desk

·
Registered
471 Posts
QUOTE ("Flip 500":ihrqvfq9)
one other thing brudda unless your installing it yourself its a pretty penny to put in, trust me mines sittin in the floor beside this desk
what you talkin bout flip.

you talking about your clutch? are you still going to do the big bore kit?

·
Registered
472 Posts
one of these days, i'm so poor hahaha

·
Registered
471 Posts
hey man i just call your a$$. dont know if you got the message but i am keeping the hmf i got.

·
Registered
471 Posts
QUOTE ("Eric":27c31b9w)
how bout selling me that clutch kit............
i got dibs but he will probably put it on. or we will put it on when i break down and buy one.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
If it's somewhat easy to install why does it cost so much to have it installed?

·
Registered
471 Posts
QUOTE ("big_daddy_bigfoot":1j9lx11y)
If it's somewhat easy to install why does it cost so much to have it installed?
big daddy,

from reading things. it sounded like it would be pretty difficult. at least an 18 pack of buds. maybe another day in it too. looks to be a lot more involved than anything else i have done so far.

·
Registered
472 Posts
yea'll i'll probably end up waiting till you get one and we figure out how to do it lol, so your keepin the pipe, can't blame ya

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I found a clutch kit at bertsdirtworks.com for $47.45 I don't know about shipping but that sounds like a good price. Just click on performance and you will find it their.

·
Registered
472 Posts
that sounds about right, but if its a highlifter kit your gonna want to get a genuine honda gasket, i bought the EPI kit then got the gasket from service honda

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.