·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My battery lasted 18.5 hours

·
Registered
186 Posts
why did you leave your key on for 18.5 hours?

·
Premium Member
1,740 Posts
I think that is how many hours he got on the bike before he killed the battery, there goes $100.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When you leave the key in the on position, the hour meter keeps going. The battery in the on position lasted 18.5 hours before it was drained. Now I have an extra 18.5 hours on my Foreman.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
That happend to Rubiconn3303 twice I beleive.

Stinks about the hours and the $$ for a new battery.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Why can't you just charge the battery back up?

·
Premium Member
1,740 Posts
With those batteries most of the time when you kill them totally they wont charge back up again.

·
Registered
785 Posts
If the battery was left on that long there is a 99% chance that it is no good. I fix these things for a living and I see that all the time, once a lead acid battery gets near zero it is pretty much toast.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I started it with the recoil and rode it for about an hour. The battery is charged and ready to go.

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
Where do you ride at in Kingwood? I know there are some trails out there,
but i didn't know they were leagel.

·
Registered
271 Posts
RR just remember everythings legal until you caught, like i tell people the speedlimit is just a suggestion

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
QUOTE ("Phil":1bw5ozti)
RR just remember everythings legal until you caught, like i tell people the speedlimit is just a suggestion
ummmm....The only time a speed limit is a "suggestion" is when it is posted in yellow.....like those speed limit signs on freeway exit ramps or the ones around sharp curves!

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
QUOTE ("Phil":3lz5lpob)
ummmm....The only time a speed limit is a "suggestion" is when it is posted in yellow.....like those speed limit signs on freeway exit ramps or the ones around sharp curves!

·
Registered
271 Posts
i Know but what i am saying that it is only speeding if you get caught. becaue in the parish (Pointe Coupee) i live in there is not a speed limit over 55mph

·
Registered
271 Posts
i Know but what i am saying that it is only speeding if you get caught. becaue in the parish (Pointe Coupee) i live in there is not a speed limit over 55mph

·
Registered
271 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
Phil I see that your computer was being stupid...just like mine and multiple posting the same thing! Any way to get ride of the duplicate posts??

·
Registered
271 Posts
i don't know i tried to click on the X it had at the top but i told me that you can't delete a post that has been replied to. mine does it every now and agian and its weird. you probaly will have to talk to robb about that one

1 - 19 of 19 Posts