Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the first ATV I hae owned with disc brakes. When I was riding trail riding yesteray we went through some little mud holes nothing deep just enough to splash your tires and wheels. After going through that stuff when I would use my front brakes they would squeak. Is this normal? When we found a creek I ran through it just to clean off the tires and brakes and no squeak after that. I just want to make sure with all the dirt and sand getting on them is what makes them squeak. Thanks

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply. They sqeaked most of the day after I got them muddy. After I went through the water they were fine. So this is normal? What is that contact stuff you are talking about? Can I apply it before I go riding and will it be fine if I go through dirt and mud? Or will this always happen when I go through my little mud holes? Thanks

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for te advice. I figured it was going to squeak once I went through some dirt. I heard the hondas have a scraper to remove the big clumps of mud. I need to take off my tire and really look at the set up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.