Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I could not take anymore of this site and broke down and am getting rid of my 2wd foreman and getting the 06 4WD! I cant't wait to get out of work. For too long I have been lurking around here watching the videos of stuff that I can't even imagine going through! No y'all need to help me make this easier on the wife! I just called her and she does not sound to pleased! LOLOL

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Congratulations! You'll love the new 4x4! I had to tell my wife I'll buy her a 4x4 after mine is paid off,(2008).Probably a 400AT.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Tell her how dangerous it is to be riding on a 2wd bike and that if something happens, you could be stranded with the alligators and snakes...you might not make it out alive... That and if you were to run into some deliverance type people out there, you may come home with no bowel control and be traumatized for life... " Honey...I am just trying to do what is best for the family.."

Think that will work??????

·
Registered
670 Posts
rincon

good choice...

rincon650 - sounds like you have a little experience in the deliverence type ppl. ! nevermind, i don't want to know.

·
Registered
338 Posts
tell her she can have the 2wd and she would be more comfortable riding her own bike as apposed to riding with you

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Just trying to help the man...Ha Ha Ha..

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Muahahahaha, I love it when a plan comes together! LOLOLOL Now I have to start surfing around here to find some good tires!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.