Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Why couldn't this thing come by the week before the pumpkin run? Do you think we could reschuedual the rains for october?

·
Registered
338 Posts
they are always just rain by the time they get to us so we could definately use the rain as well....i just hope it don't mess up too much stuff in the process

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
i am now in full hurricane freak out prepardness mode...going to pull the boat today, shutter tommorrow...WAHOOOO!!!!!!

·
Registered
744 Posts
im down for a ride either thursday or saturday either one

·
Registered
744 Posts
Did you see the pictures???? Dude i know that it has been awhile but it was alot of work...........he has it done all the new parts are in but something is wrong it will crank and run just fine now but he is just trying to get all the bugs out before he gives it back to you he doesnt want you to get it back and then it break on the first ride.......plus it wount change gears so he has to take the back apart again you should have it soon but he is swamped up there thats probally why he wount answer the phone the only way that i talk to him now is by going up there to the shop

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
QUOTE ("dirtyrider6104":2pnozz84)
QUOTE ("Grizz":2pnozz84)
have fun....
Why whats up man cant ride this weekend?[/quote]

yep wheeler is up for sale.... i'm tired of it breaking. I busted another boot this past weekend

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
my dads rancher is up for sale to but i am sure no one wants my rubicon so ill keep it.

·
Registered
227 Posts
QUOTE ("Grizz":xhlqwfoi)
QUOTE ("dirtyrider6104":xhlqwfoi)
QUOTE ("Grizz":xhlqwfoi)
have fun....
Why whats up man cant ride this weekend?[/quote]

yep wheeler is up for sale.... i'm tired of it breaking. I busted another boot this past weekend[/quote]

Hear we go again!!! Take the lift off, go back to a more stock and reliable bike, pull your panties up and lets ride!!!!!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.