Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the BRAND NEW 2005 Hummer that was stuck out at General Sam's on Saturday. It had 200 miles on it when he entered the park Saturday afternoon. :ROTF :ROTF :ROTF

There are no words to really begin to describe the scene...but it was bad!! He had absolutely NO chance of getting through this mud hole. He was wedged in between to steep ledges that wouldn't allow him to move even an inch.

Without further adue!!

For the record...YES...those windows were left down the entire time he was trying to get out, so the whole dash was covered in mud. :Nuts:

I have more pics...but these were the best shots.

Also another thing to add...this guy did NOT own this Hummer. He was a salesman and was using it to try out a new place for future Demo rides. I'm guessing he might not be coming back out there in a Hummer again.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Its good to see that ol' shoebox Bronco pull out that highdollar machine.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually...the Bronco failed at it's attempts to pull out that Hummer.

Sorry...but this was definitely a Chevy commercial in the making. The Bronco had an open rear diff, so only one rear wheel would spin and he couldn't get the traction. The 3/4 ton Chevy longbed had a posi (locked) rear end and it took a LOT of SERIOUS yanking to get this thing unstuck.

That Chevy was working VERY hard to put it mildly. He was getting 15-20' of running space before the strap would get tension...then it would literally pop the rear end of that Chevy up off the ground from the force, and the Hummer would move about 1" each time he did this. It took them about an hour and a half to get it out.

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
It's unreal people will bring a brand new $60,000 plus machine out there!! Did it get hurt at all?? Cant believe the windows were down lol...some people have no sense!

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
I wish I could have saw that in person. I love watchin' other people do stuff like that. Windows down huh? He must be a rookie at this type of thing.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Thats nuts and robb you see why i dont bring my truck out to play. We also saw a hummer red in color to this weekend but it didnt get stuck to bad lol lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts