Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally brought home my new machine last Thursday. I had to scramble to get some initial modifications installed before leaving for the mountain that night! Thanks to Jameson and a few great buddies I had it on the mountain breaking it in the next morning. We were able to get the functional items installed first; KFI Stealth 3500LB Synthethic ATV Winch Front and Rear with quick diconnect and remote options. Quick pin removable rear winch bracket w/ 2" reciever hitch adapter. ROX SPEED FX Universal Utility Quads ATV Foot Pegs. Heated hand grips. Also 26"x9 and 26"x12 tires installed. I will get pictures as soon as I get home and clean it up, also, I will document the build a lot better as it progresses.

Future plans are to fabricate Body protection components, a front storage box with Rotopax mount, rear modular ammo can storage mounts w/cans, tool rack mounts, rifle carriers etc.

This is the first time I have been fortunate enough to purchase a new machine and hope to do this one credit. I hope to gain some knowledge from ya'll as I put together this build.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, I was able to get some work done before heading out for a big two week trip to Idaho. Some may think the amount of additions may be ludicrous, but this was purpose built for the hunting trip into very remote areas of NF land in Idaho. I was able to carry all necessary supplies to set up a base camp deep in the NF wilderness with shelter and supplies for several days at a time. The additional weight of the items made little or no impact to the performance of this machine and I have to say after this trip I am a believer in Honda Products. Overall, I put about 350 miles on this new machine with no issues and consider the hunt a successful trip resulting in harvested meat for my family and I. Here are a few of the modifications and additions I have done...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
More Mods...

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts