Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was just wondering if anyone else baught their honda at Southern Honda Motorsports in Chattanooga, TN.. so instead of $6,399 its $4,683...thats how it was for my foreman...i miight be running my mouth cause all of you already kno this but i was just wondering who else got their Honda there?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Im from Fla. and went there to buy two Atv's so far.
Planning on another one yet.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I bought mine there. You do have to pay sales tax though. They mail your info to your local DMV.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I bought mine from Southern Honda last month. I bought the ranchers in Lake Hill Mississippi which is also a discount Honda Dealer. Chattanooga is a much closer drive than Mississippi for me. They were selling ATV's and cycles like crazy. My saleman said Saturday's are wild. I was there on a weekday and it seemed purdy wild to me. He said the Saturday before I was there that they sold 114 ATV's in one day. It was a hassle free purchase and they did what they said they would over the phone.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I bought mine there also. Paid no sales tax. THey do try to push you into alot of extras. (Tires, wheels, bootguards,winch, ext warranty) Know what you want before you go. Mine wsa financed and I had to sit 2 hours to wait my turn. Other than that...Great Service.

·
Registered
744 Posts
bought my 05 foreman there for way cheeper then i could get it here in florida ........ good people to work with they will push you to get accessories but if you dont want to just let them know and they will back off

·
Registered
46 Posts
Bought mine there in February when they were $4783 OTD. Also recieved the extra 18 months of extended warranty for free. I made the 11 hr round trip drive from Cincinnati to save myself almost $1500 from buying it locally. I was in and out in about a 1 1/2 hr time but you better get there when they first open up on the weekend if you don't want to wait all day. Look and see how much they are selling the 06 Ranchers for.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Those are great prices you guys are getting. Is there a discount honda dealer in the western part of the states? or Northern? That would suck if they are all out east and south. I would gladly drive 12 hours RT, but 24 would suck. The fuel prices are getting outa control again.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I asked the guy why they were selling the foreman 4x4 es for the same price as the 2x4. He told me that honda had so many left over from 2006 that they gave them extra dealer incentives if they would help move that bike. He said at one point they had more 06 foreman 4x4's in their warehouse than honda.

G

·
I just bought a 06" Foreman and a Recon 2 weeks ago from Southern Honda. I went up from north florida I could not find the deal they gave me anywhere around here. I got both for 7259.00 new. I to only spent $180 in gas it was worth 2500.00 or so bucks.

Brad

·
Registered
4 Posts
I got my 06 500 there about 4 months ago. Took the 3 hour trip from mid GA, got the foreman for $4800.00 otd. I was very impressed with them, I called them a few days before the trip and set everything up over the phone. Went up after work on a friday and was in and out in an hour. The very next friday, my grandfather decided to get a rancher so we made the trip once again and was out under an hour the second time. A great place to do business and I highly recommend it.

·
Registered
148 Posts
In georgia its not required to register your atv, therefore you dont have to pay sales tax on it. Ive been twice, great place to buy.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.