Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my HP kit from ATV outfitters today - I got the pipe and the filter and the prefilter. All there was to the jet kit was a 165 main jet - is this all there is or am I missing parts?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The insructions weren't any good either - so I just replace the main jet turn the FM screw 2.5 out and thats it?

·
Registered
670 Posts
i got three jets in my kit from them...165,170, and 175 i think.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Mine only came with one jet a 170.

·
Registered
232 Posts
my kit came with 7 jets, 1 fuel needle, 1 slide spring, 1 Mixture Screw Tool, 1 Adjusting Washer, 1 E-clip

·
Registered
46 Posts
how much power can i expect to gain with the hmf and the jet and filter kit? is it a noticible difference? who has the cheapest kits?

·
Registered
232 Posts
If you have been running those tires without it you will notice a night and day difference. Also check into getting the clutch kit

·
Registered
46 Posts
thanks. it does good now, i just want that exta power when im down deep in the mud u know? where can i get the kit cheap? how good is the clutch kit? some ppl told me its not that big of a differ. but some pple tell me it is. any suggestions?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I just got mine installed today (jet- filter- pipe) - it was the first one I've ever done so I was very pleased when it started right up and ran great. I can tell a big difference. I can easily ride a wheelie now by hitting the throttle in 2nd gear. Also it sounds awesome and I don't think its to loud at all. highly recomend doing this.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.