Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what is the best jet kit? I have noticed raveer tells that the dynojets are no good just ordered the hmf for my foreman 500 they say they need rejeted and i want a quailty jet not just some everyday junk.

thankx in advance for all replies.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
I use the Dynojet kit (and most others do too) and have had no probs.

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
So far the DynoJets have worked great for us.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what about the jets that come wit the k&n power kits? are they of good quality or do you still say the dyuno jets are better.

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
From my understanding, Dynojet makes the K&N jets.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sorry guys for not introducing myself, Im an 18 year old who has keen riding for a while now from tennessee and the names dino pronounced deno

·
Premium Member
1,740 Posts
I think that raveer was just saying that if you were wanting the absolute highest amount of power then DJ weren't it. But are still more than good enough for the average guy. Kind of like building a muscle car and a pro dragster, in the dragster you are going to want to get every little bit possible. I would say just go with DJ you will be satisfied

·
Registered
489 Posts
I would go with Dynojet

·
Registered
743 Posts
QUOTE ("bnjeep":dm2q50lk)
I think that raveer was just saying that if you were wanting the absolute highest amount of power then DJ weren't it. But are still more than good enough for the average guy. Kind of like building a muscle car and a pro dragster, in the dragster you are going to want to get every little bit possible. I would say just go with DJ you will be satisfied
Thanks for the backup BNJEEP.

Like was said I don't care for DJ products because it is not just the foremans that I have worked with. I have a Rincon that was an absolute nightmare to get jetted properly. DJ quality control is not up to par with alot of other jet makers. They are just the most popular and the easiest to get. The stated size on the jet is not always the size it says. Anyway on the dyno it showed that the DJ and Kehein jets performed fine, but the mekuni jets provided a very smooth fuel delivery. That was all I was saying.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i appreciate the replies thanx i went ahead and got the k&n power kit that comes with jets i hope they have the right one in the package they provide

1 - 12 of 12 Posts