Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me, I'm still wet behind the ears. Just turned 30 yrs. young Dec. the 25th. All though I tell everybody that I'm 29 forever.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Well i must have a lake behind my ears im 23. lol

·
Registered
51 Posts
Just turned 28 on December 20th.

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am 28, will be 29 in June.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I must be getting old 36 will be 37 on 29th of march.

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
GOOD GRIEF!!! I thought I smelled Ben-Gay. Yep, so far you are the old one here. Where in Bellville do you live? We used to live in Brenham for about 6 yrs. I work with an ol'boy from Bellville at the Railroad. Small world ain't it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Boy I hate to post this after others, I'm 56 . I'm not into mudding as you guys call it but I do get into some good mud during Moose season. I would guess we give our bikes a good run but we seldom drownd them. Now something that is a challenge is bringing a half moose out in some of the mud bogs.

·
Registered
16 Posts
The one we got last fall was about 1300lbs so with 2 machine we had a good 600+ lbs on the rear rack.
we are using 270 remington rifles which has lots of power to take these guys down

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am 31 years old. I was waiting to post in here till some older guys posted...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Older?

Older??

Who you callin older???

Huh??

Careful there sonny-boy, or I'll have ta whack ya upside the head wit my cane!

If I can catch ya that is

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Now thats funny!!

·
Registered
188 Posts
QUOTE ("Railroader":13eofclu)
GOOD GRIEF!!! I thought I smelled Ben-Gay. Yep, so far you are the old one here. Where in Bellville do you live? We used to live in Brenham for about 6 yrs. I work with an ol'boy from Bellville at the Railroad. Small world ain't it.
I live just outside of town by the concrete plant. Who do you work with?

·
Registered
188 Posts
QUOTE ("Itasca":cudi84d8)
Older?

Older??

Who you callin older???

Huh??

Careful there sonny-boy, or I'll have ta whack ya upside the head wit my cane!

If I can catch ya that is
I can catch him for you. I have a DS650 also, and there is not a foreman here that can out run it.

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I work with H.D. Adams. He lives somewhere in Bellville. I think I have met you at Yegua atv park in Somerville. You was on your Bombardier DS650. You was with a few other fella's if I recall right. That has been a couple of years ago.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Yes I remember. I was with trifin off of www.texasatvs.com . He was on that pullaris.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts