Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 20 of 175 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 06 500 foreman S. The mods that I have so far are 27" ITP 589's, 2" lift kit, 2000lbs. winch. I am saving up for the snorkle kit from triangle atv, jet and pipe kit (HMF) from atvoutfitters, 1.5" spacers, gearless lockers, and some accesories later. What are somw other good things that go good for power and accesories for the 500 foreman S???

·
Registered
471 Posts
save your money on the snorkle and put it towards your hmf system. for under $30, you can buy supplies from lowes for a snorkle.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what jet kit did you use? Did you notice a big difference in power with that and the pipe?

·
Registered
471 Posts
i used the the jet only kit that came with my pipe. i have since got a dynojet kit and k&n filter. ill put these on as soon as i decide if i am going to change out the pipe. yes i noticed a big difference once i added the pipe and jet.

·
Registered
472 Posts
I was there I can vouch haha

·
Registered
83 Posts
Get the power kit (k&n, hmf and jetkit) and you will notice a big power difference.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just got my power kit from atvoutfitters.com I am going to put it on saturday. I am also doing a big oil cooler with a 10" fan, ngk iridium spark plug, and my DGL came in also but I might hold off on that. I will have pics

·
Registered
195 Posts
how long did the kit take to come in? was atvoutfitters good to deal with

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They were real good. They gave me a tracking number and customer service was great. I order the kit on tuesday and it was at my house on friday. I called to ask a question and no one was their I didn't leave a message and they called me back just because the number was on the caller ID. I really like atvoutfitters.com and the price is really good.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
2/10/07 mods on so far!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
More mods

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Sweet!!! Robb should put this in the how to tread!

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
How much more does the stock exaust weigh compared to the hmf?

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
More pics

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The stock weighs alot more then the HMF atlest by a pound or two. The HMF is like swinging a basball bat and the stock is like swinging a sledge hammer!

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Makes a lot of room too!

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
I have eric and think I like them.

1 - 20 of 175 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.