Honda Foreman Forums banner

21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Anybody looking to go riding? Thinking about heading to the Gulches in Laurens, SC next Saturday the 29th. If anybody is interested, let me know and we'll get together!

·
Registered
106 Posts
I too, am from York SC

·
Registered
143 Posts
union, south carolina here fellas. always down to ride when i'm not in school or workin.

·
Registered
133 Posts
CAW April 9th if anyone wanna go.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just bought an 06 foreman a few days ago, it has a bunch of mods done to it. Anybody in the Charleston SC area want to take a look at this thing and let me know about it? this is the first four wheeler I've owned.

·
Registered
4,046 Posts
Welcome to the forum. There's a few guys in the NC/SC area. Definitely get connected with a few if you can and get out for a ride.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Im from there but live in Rock Hill now. I know there used to be some trails off ashley River rd near bees ferry. WamBaw if open is fun.

·
Registered
4,046 Posts
Any parks open evenings in N or S Carolina? It's bright late and I might want something to do on a Friday afternoon/evening. Also, any restrictions on 2up riding?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Caw does some night rides. They stay open until 10 most nights I think. They say only 2 up if designed for it but they aren't strick on it.

·
Registered
133 Posts
CAW is having half off Public Service worker days September 13th through the 25th. THinking bout heading down on the 24th.

21 - 40 of 58 Posts