Honda Foreman Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm in Gainesville me and some guys from work are planning on going to durhamtown on Aug 1st.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #24

·
Registered
36 Posts
The 1st of Sept wasn't working out for all of us so we are going on Sept 8th.

·
Registered
419 Posts
truthfully I didn't like Rocky Creek at all. The only good thing was the ponds. Every mud hole I tried to hit was a ridiculous gumbo. I won't be back and my parents live in barnesville and I hunt in Monroe co. Creek Bottom Trails is a whole lot better than Rocky Creek. Big swamp area and I think they just expanded to like 1500 acres. Check them out on the web. Creek Bottom is also where Mud Nats are going to be this year Sept 17-21 and I'll be there with a few buddies camping out if anybody wants to join. But I usu try to ride every weekend near my house. I live in Albany and I don't know if any of y'all have heard of the riding here but it's not bad. There's a bunch of holes we hit and some pretty good ponds and we usu ride about 5-6 miles down to the flint river and play in it or just chill out and drink a couple cold ones. All the pics in my gallery are from riding out there.

Also I was gonna add that we went trail riding in Cedartown, Ga at the park there and I can't remember the name of it but it was alot of fun. No mud, but alot of hills and mountains you ride along and have a good time. Not really a drinking ride like we us do here in Albany :D, but still very fun and I plan on going back

Edit: the random pics are from cedartown, ga

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
QUOTE (localfiremedic @ Aug 13 2009, 08:23 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=132748
truthfully I didn't like Rocky Creek at all. The only good thing was the ponds. Every mud hole I tried to hit was a ridiculous gumbo. I won't be back and my parents live in barnesville and I hunt in Monroe co. Creek Bottom Trails is a whole lot better than Rocky Creek. Big swamp area and I think they just expanded to like 1500 acres. Check them out on the web. Creek Bottom is also where Mud Nats are going to be this year Sept 17-21 and I'll be there with a few buddies camping out if anybody wants to join. But I usu try to ride every weekend near my house. I live in Albany and I don't know if any of y'all have heard of the riding here but it's not bad. There's a bunch of holes we hit and some pretty good ponds and we usu ride about 5-6 miles down to the flint river and play in it or just chill out and drink a couple cold ones. All the pics in my gallery are from riding out there.

Also I was gonna add that we went trail riding in Cedartown, Ga at the park there and I can't remember the name of it but it was alot of fun. No mud, but alot of hills and mountains you ride along and have a good time. Not really a drinking ride like we us do here in Albany :D, but still very fun and I plan on going back

Edit: the random pics are from cedartown, ga
Rocky Creek is okay, needs more trails I guess. We usually ride in Whitesburg but we are kind of burnt out on it so I'm trying to find somewhere else near here to ride. It sucks that Paradise Farms closed, never got a chance to go there. I haven't been to Creek Bottom yet but I will be there next month for the Mud Nationals.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Creek Bottom is good just watch out when you go. There are some holes that are SNEAKY deep. I was there last at the end of July or so and thought I'd just hit this small hole thinking it was shallow since it was pretty dry out there. NEGATIVE.... it swallowed my whole front end. Only thing sticking up was my snorkel and I was stuck on a rut as well. Live and learn

21 - 29 of 29 Posts