Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm from Warner Robins. We rode Rocky Creek last month...wasn't a sole there, but it rained the whole time so I don't blame them. I've been there before and they have a pretty good setup..Were riding Big Creek in Hawkinsville sunday..hopefully there will be a good turnout...never ridden there before.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I ride there when all the ORV parks are closed up here in north GA. Rocky Creek has a laid back feel to it. Non linear trail systems are fun when you have a group ride. I will probably be making a trip back pretty soon. I want to check out Paradise Farms, has any one from this forum been there yet? Paradise Farms is 15 mins from Rocky Creek.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
QUOTE (H4zY @ Feb 13 2009, 08:48 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=121304
I ride there when all the ORV parks are closed up here in north GA. Rocky Creek has a laid back feel to it. Non linear trail systems are fun when you have a group ride. I will probably be making a trip back pretty soon. I want to check out Paradise Farms, has any one from this forum been there yet? Paradise Farms is 15 mins from Rocky Creek.
I haven't been to Paradise Farms yet but I heard it is a lot better than Rocky Creek. So, instead of going to Rocky Creek we will probably check out Paradise Farms instead.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Went to Paradise Farms last week for the Extreme Mud Challenge...Pretty cool nice people wide open ridin...Well thought out great mud holes that are big and wide like football field wide....Very nice swamp area that covers a good part of the woods in one section...Couple of creek crossings as well...Nice place, the dirt road to get to it is pretty long though...Havin another Extreme Mud Challenge March 13-15,2009 at http://www.carolinaadventureworld.net in South Carolina lookin forward to checkin this place out next...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
QUOTE (pelfrey01 @ Feb 16 2009, 06:32 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=121634
Went to Paradise Farms last week for the Extreme Mud Challenge...Pretty cool nice people wide open ridin...Well thought out great mud holes that are big and wide like football field wide....Very nice swamp area that covers a good part of the woods in one section...Couple of creek crossings as well...Nice place, the dirt road to get to it is pretty long though...Havin another Extreme Mud Challenge March 13-15,2009 at http://www.carolinaadventureworld.net in South Carolina lookin forward to checkin this place out next...
Hey you live in Newnan. I live right on the Newnan/Heard county line beside Powers Crossroads... Anyway, you go riding anywhere around here? Me and some of my friends go to Whitesburg almost every weekend.

·
Registered
22 Posts
QUOTE (Cory @ Feb 12 2009, 01:21 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=121170
I live in Franklin, GA. My friends and I ride a lot in Whitesburg, GA. In a month or two we will be going to Rocky Creek ATV Trail if anyone wants to join. Who else on here is from Georgia?
I live in Macon. Will do most of my riding at Big Creek Trail Ride in Hawkinsville since that's my hometown and I know the owner. He has a ride once a month. Will also ride Rocky Creek since it's only about hour from here. Paradise Farms is close too. Want to make road trip Duram Town somtime this year.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
QUOTE (Johnny Reb @ Mar 22 2009, 04:19 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=124090
I live in Macon. Will do most of my riding at Big Creek Trail Ride in Hawkinsville since that's my hometown and I know the owner. He has a ride once a month. Will also ride Rocky Creek since it's only about hour from here. Paradise Farms is close too. Want to make road trip Duram Town somtime this year.
Some friends and I are going to Rocky Creek April 4th and maybe the 5th too. Come on out! :cheers

·
Registered
11 Posts
I live in Warner Robins. I've rode Big Creek once. We usually ride Rocky Creek because they have a good set up..you can ride trails all day and play in the mud.. Seemed like at Big Creek you really had to have a 4wheel drive you have fun out there. I have a 05 4x4 Foreman ES so I was ok... I was down in Moultrie Sunday picking up a fourtrax 300 and it won't ever see Big Creek. I think that Big Creek would be better if they had more trails like Rocky Creek and not big a$$ holes every ten feet... They do have good people at both so i really can't complain

·
Registered
22 Posts
QUOTE (hondaford150matt @ Apr 2 2009, 12:57 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=124659
I live in Warner Robins. I've rode Big Creek once. We usually ride Rocky Creek because they have a good set up..you can ride trails all day and play in the mud.. Seemed like at Big Creek you really had to have a 4wheel drive you have fun out there. I have a 05 4x4 Foreman ES so I was ok... I was down in Moultrie Sunday picking up a fourtrax 300 and it won't ever see Big Creek. I think that Big Creek would be better if they had more trails like Rocky Creek and not big a$$ holes every ten feet... They do have good people at both so i really can't complain
I agree Big Creek could do some trail maintenance and if you stay away from the area next to the creek you should be fine with a 2 wheel drive. I'm riding there Saturday and plan on riding Rocky Creek April 25. I have heard Rocky Creek is real dusty when it's real dry in June-August. Big Creek is $5 cheaper.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'll pay that extra $5 dollars for the extra ride time I get. Like I said earlier I do have a 4x4 and I did have fun at Big Creek don't get me wrong. But after like 3 hours I was bored and ready to take it to the house. Last time we went to Rocky Creek we rode for over 6 hours and I didn't want to leave but the body said that's enough if you know what I mean.....I haven't looked at there website but I want to set a date to go watch the mud bog. We went last time they had the drag race and I'm sorry but that was an f__king joke. I go to mud bog, not see how fast my four wheeler will go...I already know. Was 54, put on the new tires, which were bigger and went to 52... but if you like me you aint going to be mud bogging at 54 mph so who cares.. If you want to have a sport atv,,,fine,,,,but you aint riding with me...LOL

·
Registered
22 Posts
QUOTE (hondaford150matt @ Apr 3 2009, 02:54 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=124708
I'll pay that extra $5 dollars for the extra ride time I get. Like I said earlier I do have a 4x4 and I did have fun at Big Creek don't get me wrong. But after like 3 hours I was bored and ready to take it to the house. Last time we went to Rocky Creek we rode for over 6 hours and I didn't want to leave but the body said that's enough if you know what I mean.....I haven't looked at there website but I want to set a date to go watch the mud bog. We went last time they had the drag race and I'm sorry but that was an f__king joke. I go to mud bog, not see how fast my four wheeler will go...I already know. Was 54, put on the new tires, which were bigger and went to 52... but if you like me you aint going to be mud bogging at 54 mph so who cares.. If you want to have a sport atv,,,fine,,,,but you aint riding with me...LOL
I know what you mean, after 6 hours of riding my body is give out. I just bought my new Rubicon in February and didn't realize how they wear you out. I'm not into sport ATV either or racing. I realy don't care how fast my rubicon goes because I'm not running down trails wide open - I want to enjoy the scenery.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Don't get me wrong...i like to drive the trails fast..but fifty is a little steep....LOL.. I'm hoping to go back to Rocky Creek on 3rd of May I believe. Want to see the mud bog and not the drag race

·
Registered
2 Posts
I live in valdosta we do alot of mudbogging around here.We went to possom creek off road park sat.They have a nice park lots of mud and water.

[05 foreman
HL 2''
HL springs
HMF
jet
29.5 laws
HL rims
winch

·
Premium Member
1,756 Posts
I live in Smyrna, bought a Foreman a few weeks ago. Will use it for hunting and joy riding. Dont plan on any deep water stuff, but plans sometimes change.Any suggestions on some precautions that need to be done. Thanks Tank

1 - 20 of 29 Posts