Honda Foreman Forums banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Check out Stoney Lonesome just south of Cullman off I 65. stoneylonesome.com I think.

There is also a park over near Tuscumbia/Florence called Hawk's Ridge or something like that. I haven't been there but I've heard from a few folks it is pretty good too.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm in Madison, AL (near HUntsville), with a 2011 Rubicon (and several dirt bikes). I'm in the North Alabama Trail Riders Assoc., which has about 5,000 acres leased near Loretto, TN, about 20 miles west of Lawrenceburg, TN, for bikes and ATV's. Family memberships cost $50 a year (up to 5 riders), all year long except 2-3 race weekends per year to help raise the $25,000 lease payment. I'm retired Army and often ride during the week more than weekends.

·
Registered
176 Posts
im in north shelby county. my parents have a farm in talladega county and also ride power lines for right now. working on getting a bike. anybody know of a Rubicon/ Foreman for sale. possibly interested in a Yamaha, Suzuki if the price is right. must be 4x4 and bigger than 450 cc.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Old Sarge, I bought a Yamaha a few years ago from a guy that was a member of that club. I remember checking out the website a while back. Does the group still meet once a month in Huntsville?

I'd like to join and for that price it'd be good just to have somewhere else to go for the family. We have 5 riders in my family so that'd work out perfectly.

How does the trails there compare to say Stoney Lonesome or some of the other parks in the area?

·
Registered
2 Posts
El Jefe, in an attempt to have meetings close to where the members live, NATRA's monthly meetings move around between Huntsviile, Madison, Athens, and a few places in TN.

I can't compare NATRA's trails to anywhere else because I don't ride anywhere else. If I'm not riding just for the fun of it, I'm exploring to find places to make new trails. The area has just about everything but sand.

The NATRA website is at North Alabama Trail Riders Association

The trails are closed from Thurs-Sun this week to allow the workers to take care of the last minute details for the AMA National Enduro on Sunday, and an AMA Family Enduro on Saturday. Both are motorcycle events, but the bike guys do most of the work, and the income from the races help pay the $25,000 lease on the property.

·
Registered
7 Posts
i am from south alabama /La-lower alabama boggs and boulders is the only cool place to ride around here besides logging roads its flat in LA hardly no hills! i need to hook up with some people that want to ride and explore i have a 13 foreman and a 08 700XX:happy

·
Registered
39 Posts
Im from Centre, Al 20 min from Gadsden iv got buddies with foremans and plannin on goin to some of the places mentioned. When it warms up a tad and when huntin season is over

·
Registered
87 Posts
i am from south alabama /La-lower alabama boggs and boulders is the only cool place to ride around here besides logging roads its flat in LA hardly no hills! i need to hook up with some people that want to ride and explore i have a 13 foreman and a 08 700XX:happy

Have you tried red creek in Mississippi? It's like Boggs and boulders

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

41 - 51 of 51 Posts