Honda Foreman Forums banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Florence here too. I'd recommend trying to find a riding club to join too. I joined Shoals ATV Riders a few months ago and am having a blast. We usually ride 1 or 2 times a month various places. Great bunch of people in the club. http://www.shoalsatvriders.com
Cool i ride mostly up in iron city tenn

·
Registered
110 Posts
NEW ATV Club in Alabama

FACTR

(Fellowship of ATV Christian Trail Riders)

FACTR, an off road club based in Etowah County, Alabama is looking for founding members to help get our group off the ground.

FACTR’s mission is to aid in the location, creation, preservation, and maintenance of family friendly ATV recreational riding areas and events in the Northern Alabama and surrounding areas.

What does family friendly mean? Family friendly riding areas and events are those places where families, friends and members can participate together in a Christian atmosphere. ATV riding with friends, family or other FACTR members are good examples. Couple these with an overnight camping and you have a fun and family
friendly event. This is what FACTR is all about. Finding new ways to enjoy ATV’ing.

Some features and benefits of membership include:
• Information on places to ride
• You can plan rides, coordinate rides, join rides or just find someone to ride with.
• We will maintain links to other useful ATV resources (manufacturers, accessories, reviews, etc…) which will be sent out to our members via email. We hope to have our very own web site soon.
• Benefit rides, Adopt a Family etc…….
• Wealth of knowledge from other members
• Information on riding area rules, regulations and
state registration requirements
• ATV’s, UTV’s and Dirt Bikes only. Anything bigger limits our places we can ride.
•And best of all …membership is completely free

FACTR is also looking for new places for its members to ride and a location to establish as the clubs permanent home. Working together we can achieve our goal.

Contact us @ [email protected]

·
Registered
36 Posts
hey we are from gadsden and we started FACTR a christian atv club and we are looking for members and people to ride with and new trails. if anyone wants to join or just ride hit us up @ [email protected]

·
Registered
110 Posts
For all who want to attend, the FACTR ATV club has planned a ride at KENTUCK OHV TRAILS/TALLADEGA NATIONAL FOREST, ALABAMA.

We will meet at 8:30 am at Jacks in Alexandria at the corner of Hwy 431 and 144. After we arrive and a Brief meeting we will try to be riding between 0930-1000 hrs. Break around 1:00 pm for lunch then ride until. (TBD) We really hope everyone that can will ride. You can contact us at [email protected] or check us out on Facebook under FACTR.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey Im from northwest alabama just north of Florence, i have some family in the hancevill, cullman area the wilborns sounds like something we might have to check out .

·
Registered
282 Posts
Rooooolll Tide, i live abut an hour north of mobile, Boggs and Boulders is one of the best atv parks around here, not too far from brewton. they have everything, look up some vids on youtube, i have some on my channel

·
Registered
61 Posts
I live in Tuscaloosa but have never ridden here. I usually go down to Boggs n Boulders.

·
Registered
178 Posts
huntsville here ........ always looking for new places to ride also.

wilborn is a very good place to ride though.
saw your location as new market,you ever go to hale mountain?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Rooooolll Tide, i live abut an hour north of mobile, Boggs and Boulders is one of the best atv parks around here, not too far from brewton. they have everything, look up some vids on youtube, i have some on my channel

never been to boggs and boulders... i have been to sothern ridge .. its around that same area.. i go down to covington county all the time.. i own some land down that way.... i hope to beable to check out boggs and boulder one day.. just need people to ride with who can show me around..

·
Registered
282 Posts
never been to boggs and boulders... i have been to sothern ridge .. its around that same area.. i go down to covington county all the time.. i own some land down that way.... i hope to beable to check out boggs and boulder one day.. just need people to ride with who can show me around..

boggs is awesome, when there has been plenty of rain, there a caves, rocks, boulders, woods, ponds, lots and lots of mud, on 800 acres. and a cool pool natural spring to cool off in,

·
Registered
110 Posts
Anyone going to Coal Creek OHV (Windrock) for the Fall Jam?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Stoney Lonesome

You guys need to check out Stoney Lonesome just outside of Cullman. Thats where I do most of my riding, but I just checked out the Coosa River Annex near Talladega. I liked it but it is about 2 hours for me and Stoney Lonesome is just an hour drive.
I went to Hale Mtn. a month or so ago but I wasn't that big of a fan of it. It was alot of rocks and just Ok, not a lot of mud, but it was dry.

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Hi, my name is Chad and I'm new to the forum. I just bought a 2001 Rubicon a few weeks ago, and I'm in the process of getting it trail worthy. I live about 10 miles south-east of Birmingham off of Hwy. 280. Next time you guys/gals from Alabama get a ride planned let me know. I'd like to meet more people in the area that I can hit the trails with.

21 - 40 of 51 Posts