Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im gonna be moving from Colorado to Maryville tenessee in less than a year and was wondering if there are any decent trails near Maryville since its close to the mountains.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey 4x4High, I do not know about the Maryville area trails in particular, but you are going to be within an hour drive to Royal Blue and Windrock. Two of the biggest ATV spots in America. I know there are some trails around Maryville. I am just not familiar with them. I will ask around. Why are you moving from Colorado, if you don't mind? I always thought it would be nice to live up that way.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is way to many people moving here causing cost of living to be way to high. I don't owe a lot on my house so I have a lot of equity at this time which was a major factor in my decision to move to Maryville and marry my girl friend instead of her moving here. I agree the Colorado mountains are beautiful but I think Tennessee is way more beautiful.

·
Registered
26 Posts
4x4High, Let me know when you want to ride Royal Blue. I am always looking for other people to ride with.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts