Honda Foreman Forums banner
21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
is

is anyone else going to post there speed that has 29.5s??????????

i want to know if mine is about right

·
Registered
268 Posts
mine starts hittin the rev limiter at 58 and the speedo stops at 59.. really noisey. on the creek we ride on it has some nice size sand bars that are mostly flat.. i can start at one side and wind her up to 55mph and skip across the creek for about 50yards then it starts boggin.. but that is some fun stuff! just dont let any body go in front of you, them wakes will screw you up!! ill have to get some pics this summer!

·
Registered
182 Posts
with me going down hill on road and tucked down i got 62. Normally around 57-58 something like that with stock tires

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Mine struggles to hit 50 mph with 26" Executioners.When it was new with stock tires it would only go 56 mph.

·
Registered
262 Posts

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
I bought my 500 and took it to N.Dakota duck hunting. I held er wide open for 7-8miles and the fastest she would go was 53mph. My GPS showed 49mph.

I was impressed, never overheated and just kept purring along!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
I have had mine up to 55mph and I'm a big guy. It was on flat ground, on a highway for a mile wide open. That's fast enough for me!!!

·
Premium Member
2,694 Posts
bone stock right after i took the picture in my avatar i hit 58 in 4x4 and had my sister with me then i ran out of feild so i had to slow down

·
Registered
308 Posts
I have a 2005 2wd with stockers and it will do between 55-60. I know because the i clocked it at a speed monitoring station. After 55 the speed barely starts ticking up. That was with about 4-5psi in the tires. Tires & PSI make a huge difference. When i painted my rims, I had a set of BBS 4 lug rims off an old accord I had on. With street tires, the foreman is a rocket on rails. I could hear the tires chatter around curves and anytime it shifted. You could feel it want to raise the front up shifting into 5th!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Top speed

Hi guys!!! I'm a newbie here. Just got out of car racing and into offroading. My 2006 Foreman 500 S has 136 miles on it and will run 58 MPH with the stock wheels and tires. It shows 53 MPH with my ITP type 7 wheels and 27" Mudlite XL's. I'm thinking it reads 4 or 5 MPH slower with the big wheels/tires. When my stock ones were on, my buddy's brute force 650,which also has 27" Mudlites XL's, was 5 MPH slower reading than my bike showed. Just my .02. Great sight guys!!! BTW how hard an install is the carb jet kit???
Jeremy

·
Registered
98 Posts
my brother got his 05 Foreman 5004x4 to go 56mph on gravel

21 - 40 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.