Honda Foreman Forums banner
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

· Registered
1,661 Posts
What's Formula 88?

· Registered
57 Posts
A little mud never killed a 4 weeler!!!!! I just dont do in deep water and turn it onto a submarine, some of u guys need to put a troling motor ur bike.. And to clean mine i just spray it with a hose and whatever comes off comes off.... why does the frame leak rust?

G

·
spotless

i wash mine with soap, water, and a soft brush. then i dry the it with a dog grooming blower, much better than a leaf blower. i remove my seat, and cover my grips with rags, and spray the entire thing with a foaming tire shine. it looks brand new, and the mud does not stick.

· Registered
1,661 Posts
QUOTE ("Truegrit":1za2wsuj)
6. Finish 2000 wax after a couple rides, helps the mud slide off.

8. I also use Silicone tire dressing foam on tires and plastic as well.
Have not tried these two steps yet, the wax and silicone foam wont hurt anything will it????????? I'm a freak and I have to ask!

Im thinking of waxing the yellow parts and silicone foam the black parts. Will this work?

· Registered
2,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Yeah, don't get the wax on the black plastic. The easiest thing to do once its clean it cover it in tire foam. Makes it look like new.

· Registered
1,661 Posts
Yeah I found that out the hard way tonight! I just did a few spots tonight with turtle wax. I'm thinking of taking the racks off and doing the whole thing.

· Registered
404 Posts
pic of mine just using a pressure washer

· Registered
183 Posts
Formula 88 is the chit!

41 - 50 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.