1. rinse off the bulk and loose stuff.
2. Formula 88 diluted to 40%with water, spray it all over the bike top to bottom.
3. wait a minute after covering the bike
4. Rinse it all off. No rubbing needed ever.
5. Use a leaf blower to dry most of the water, towel dry the rest.
6. Finish 2000 wax after a couple rides, helps the mud slide off.
7. I coat the underside of my bike (plastics) w/ Mud Release and Silicone/WD-40 spray (everything else) before every ride.
8. I also use Silicone tire dressing foam on tires and plastic as well.
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could
be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Honda Foreman Forums
Honda Foreman Forums: Discuss the latest Honda Foreman in our free Honda Foreman forums. Also talk about Honda's other ATV and UTV's including the Honda Rubicon, Honda Rincon, Honda Rancher and Honda Recon