Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How did you get yours? Since I work for the Railroad, well, that how I got mine.

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
I used my first initial and my wife's and I am a big jeep nut. THis is the name that I started using on a jeep forum so I figured I would keep it simple and stay the same.

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The heck you say!?

·
Registered
278 Posts
Just pulled it out of thin air

haha
Just reversed the way you would normally say it from '05 foreman 500 to 500foreman05

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
QUOTE ("truegrit":36n1decr)
"The Duke" is the man.
God rest his soul.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Kinda interesting story for mine. It wasn't until last year that I really started ATV mudding (with the bayou). My 2nd time getting stuck I took some pictures. I thought it was the coolest thing in the world but actually all it was, was the back tires sunk in gooey stuff. So, since I had pics I wanted to find somewhere to post them and show off. I came across the ATV Source forums and couldn't think of a username. So, since I'd been in the mud I came up simply MudKing. Since I've got the Foreman, I just added 450S to the end of the name, seeing as how 450S/450ES describes only a Foreman.

And there ya have it, MudKing450S.

·
Registered
100 Posts
well....im 6'4'' and i weigh 250...and for a few years some of my long time buddies have called me bigsix....so it has stuck...license plates....forum names....everything....so there you have it.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Well i got a rubicon and 3303 is my old racing numbers from when i drag raced.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Im 6.7 tall, ill say no more.

·
Premium Member
2,425 Posts
I grew up in the "Northwoods" of Minnesota

·
Registered
389 Posts
Chevync20

I love chevy trucks

Im from North Carolina

Im a huge Tony Stewart fan.

Also i have used it on every site since 2001 so why change now????

·
Registered
233 Posts
Kinda simple : My name is Randy and I own a Rubicon. There ya go!

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That's a noodle scratcher

·
Registered
196 Posts
well im perty much a REDNECK and i love to BOG

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
My name is pretty homo (sorry if I offended anyone on this site by saying that.)

Not sure how it came up but its stuck since I was 15. I do know it has something to do with cars back in the day but not totally sure why. Maybe its time for a change.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts