Honda Foreman Forums banner

21 - 40 of 204 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Im in. Most of you are around a day drive from me! Not that bad at all!

·
Premium Member
7,535 Posts
Im in. Most of you are around a day drive from me! Not that bad at all!
back in the summer we rode with like 25 quads....most of them was from Indiana that came down here to ride .....Great lot of people... their were like I think 8 that were Freemasons like myself, just a super nice group of people.

I recon their is Lots of people from Indiana who come down this way to ride, heres the info about this area......come on down and lets ride!

http://www.hondaforeman.com/132-news-announcements/72555-first-annual-hondafest-september-17th-18th-19th.html

Glide

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
When I come home on my next R&R. I think ill do just that. But dont be mad...all my friends have Polaris and Can Ams. I have the only honda.

·
Premium Member
7,535 Posts
When I come home on my next R&R. I think ill do just that. But dont be mad...all my friends have Polaris and Can Ams. I have the only honda.
LMAO.....my friend Ive never been a brand snob.

Not even when I was wearing a Club Patch, Slasthering drunk, laying on top of my Harley......same way with Quads, I cant help it them people didn't know what the best brand name was.......I'm just kidding!

Seriously.....its about making friends and riding....... not judging others for wealth or status, We all meet on the level and part on the Square!

as long as you make it home safe to your loved ones and friends, is all I give a hoot about! B)

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
For me....safety is always an option.B)

·
Registered
4,046 Posts
Maybe we should do Hondafest where TooDeep lives since we'd all be guaranteed to ride just to find him. Safety is #1 option for me.....I enjoyed the group I rode with and all their help but if I wasn't more assertive they would have had me doing things I didn't want to at my level. Soooo I'm hoping Glide doesn't have any knee issues and I can roll in TN with him and crew one day, as long as I'm still able to be in NC some time next year. Either way, I do plan to attend a HondaFest.

·
Registered
524 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,041 Posts
Weird... I guess they dont have quads out west yet??? lol

·
Premium Member
7,535 Posts
Maybe we should do Hondafest where TooDeep lives since we'd all be guaranteed to ride just to find him. Safety is #1 option for me.....I enjoyed the group I rode with and all their help but if I wasn't more assertive they would have had me doing things I didn't want to at my level. Soooo I'm hoping Glide doesn't have any knee issues and I can roll in TN with him and crew one day, as long as I'm still able to be in NC some time next year. Either way, I do plan to attend a HondaFest.
me too Kiddo......hehehe......its swollen up like a grape fruit right now.....and herezzzzzzzzzz why!^_^

I went early this morning to meet in person "Dan the GPS man" he was leading a group of riders today and I had never met the man , talked to him a Bunch on line & me being me I told him ..... ill run up to the flatts and say hello be waiting on you guyz around 9-ish!

a short 7 mile ride to meet a new friend, turned in to 60 miles of the harshest riding Ive done to date, this cat is 60-something and rode all our azz's in the ground, I pushed my Foreman harder than I ever plan on doing again anytime soon through sludge holes that could swallow a quad, shoot I passed one guy floating like a bobber,(non-Honda) I seen he took the wrong side of the hole and around him I went just a hauling the mail! (his friends were fishing him out) their was one hammer that lost 2 axle's on one hill.....again a non-Honda .....I had the smallest quad out of the lot but kept up with them all day longB)

Dan took us up where their used to be roads I'm guessing 200 years ago ..LOL..but it was a blast, it took me 2 hours to get the Muk and leafs out of my A-arms & Skid plate & I'm sore as a boil but tickled as can be!

Ohhhhhh Smokey......... have I got some trails for you Big Boy, no more of this east side riding, time to head over to the west side brother! :happy

·
Registered
1,121 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Next Honda Fest in nova scotia?

·
Premium Member
2,041 Posts
Martdog, your just above me too.
Ya not to far by boat. lol Getting around the lake will take a while. Maybe by a quad-ski, I seen them on utube.lolB)

21 - 40 of 204 Posts