Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 20 of 204 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the other one went down here is a new map. Just click the additions tab and add marker. Might help to find some new riding buddies or it's just neat to see what part of the world everyone is from. Use your user name so we know who you are.

M A P

I made a atv trails/park map also that I have linked in other forums so it can get the most info. available. You can be specific with locations on this map and leave a link in the description if ones available.

ATV Trail/Parks Map

·
Registered
765 Posts
Cool thread TooDeep. WEre not too too far apart , lol. Only a few hundred miles.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Sorry guys, I put the name of the trail system I normally ride in instead of my username. It's been a long day...
wi_honda_rider is listed as Augustin Springs in Pickerel, WI. It's cool to see where you guys are all from. Great idea!

·
Registered
742 Posts
Sorry guys, I put the name of the trail system I normally ride in instead of my username. It's been a long day...
wi_honda_rider is listed as Augustin Springs in Pickerel, WI. It's cool to see where you guys are all from. Great idea!
You can edit your info by clicking on your marker and then clicking on your name when the box pops up.

·
Premium Member
7,535 Posts
Ill be the Black Sheep out of the group..I was playing around with Colors and it locked in....LMAO

·
Registered
304 Posts
Well I typed in Maytown and it put it in Pennsylvania and not Alabama. I posted another but it wouldn't let me delete the first one.

·
Premium Member
2,041 Posts
im the olive green guy.. matches my quad...lol

·
Premium Member
7,535 Posts
Well I typed in Maytown and it put it in Pennsylvania and not Alabama. I posted another but it wouldn't let me delete the first one.
HAHA Im in the same boat I have 2, one on my house and ones about 10 miles away..... I guess you and I are special!
Guyz.....keep messing with it it will allow you to delete the first one it places in the WRONG place to begin with.......I finally found where to do it, but forgot how I did it :rant

but mine is Blue now, not Black

I think I used that Link it popped up and was told to save!

·
Premium Member
7,535 Posts
Guyz.....keep messing with it it will allow you to delete the first one it places in the WRONG place to begin with.......I finally found where to do it, but forgot how I did it :rant

but mine is Blue now, not Black

I think I used that Link it popped up and was told to save!
PS: you ALWAYS need to put in your state along with the city

·
Premium Member
13,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I took care of them.

1 - 20 of 204 Posts