Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Honda what... Rincon ( water cooled ) Rubicon, Foreman ( air cooled ).. Short rides, long rides and temp of air..

·
Registered
36 Posts
He said in his post that it is a Rubicon. Rubicons are Liquid Cooled, not Air. Have you looked at the rad? Could it be dirty? Does it need coolant? Just some ideas? Not running in LOW for long periods are you?

Bruiser

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Sorry...All that is showing up on my screen is " My Honda is overheating ".. I am not seeing anything else.. Oh well

·
Registered
17 Posts
This happend to me once it is probably your rad, remove the front screen and the sides and clean with low pressure water and if difficult to remove use a tooth brush.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Did you get your problem fixed? If not look at your fan, make sure it is working, you may just have a fuse blown. Also when you posted overheating more than it should, how often has it done this? And what did you do after you noticed this? I am assuming you saw the temperature light on, and that is what you are referring to as overheating.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Mine was doing the same. Rad was packed with mud.
I clean it after every ride now and everything is cooool.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.