Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I am having trouble with my 1998 Honda fourtrax 300.I bought this quad from a guy and he said it had sit for a long time. But my problem is when I am in the water it gets around half way up on the engine not to the spark plug or the carburetor yet.and it starts to loss power if I press down on the gas.it will start to die but if I use the choke it’s just enough to get me out of the water but I have to sit their for a minute and let it run.

· Registered
1 Posts
Honda fourtrax 300 gets around halfway up on the engine in the water because of its design. The fourtrax 300 is designed with a large air intake on the front of the machine that allows water to be drawn in and then expelled through the exhaust. This feature helps to keep the engine cool and prevents overheating. Additionally, the Kemimoto fourtrax 300 has a high ground clearance which helps it to maneuver over obstacles in the water. Finally, the fourtrax 300 is equipped with large tires that provide good traction in the water.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.