Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 99 Honda foreman 450 es. I put a new top end and now it has no spark. The reverse and neutral light are both stuck on and the dash shows - - - where it would say what gear I'm in. Also the electric shift is dead the buttons don't do anything. I took the es motor off and I can put power directly to it and it works good. It has a brand new battery and turns the engine over great.

·
Registered
163 Posts
check fuses
there is one fuse that will go out and cause no spark and your reverse and N light to be on at the same time

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just bought a 99 Honda foreman 450 es. I put a new top end and now it has no spark. The reverse and neutral light are both stuck on and the dash shows - - - where it would say what gear I'm in. Also the electric shift is dead the buttons don't do anything. I took the es motor off and I can put power directly to it and it works good. It has a brand new battery and turns the engine over great.
if the fuses are all good i would check the gear position sensor if that goes out it could cause all that to happen.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts