Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, good day there I live in the Arctic my company's head office is in Winnipeg and we are a Honda dealer and BRP dealer we had three 2020 Foremans and sent up on our sea lift, a rubicon and 2 regular trx 520s. I took them out of their crates I've already made sure all bolts are torqued properly that we're already in, pump up the tires cleaned them, tested the electrical and I'm now getting ready to do the final assembly that is needed oh, I really all there is is the skid plate and two parts that I can't for the life of me figure out what they're for just plastic pieces there's a picture of them can any of you tell me what they are supposed to be note my mind just isn't working and I can't even figure out where they would go and they're probably something obvious just I'm running on 4 hours of sleep most nights so I am stunned on this one and I'm putting these together on my break from running a store so

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was pushed into this because I'm the one with mechanical aptitude and the person that's supposed to actually be taken care of assembling the stuff is a 22 year old girl that came up here with no work experience or experience with motors she'll get it in time but I'm the one that was thrown into it for now. Can't find much about the 520 is online at all really I mean I know she doesn't have the proper oil filters for it but even going through the manual I can't quite find the part number all we have up here right now is a stack of kimpex for TRX 300 to 500

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
My guess is they're guards for the CV boots that would mount to the lower A-arms. In the past they were never installed by the factory along with the skid plates.
Is there a prize if I'm right?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Okay, good day there I live in the Arctic my company's head office is in Winnipeg and we are a Honda dealer and BRP dealer we had three 2020 Foremans and sent up on our sea lift, a rubicon and 2 regular trx 520s. I took them out of their crates I've already made sure all bolts are torqued properly that we're already in, pump up the tires cleaned them, tested the electrical and I'm now getting ready to do the final assembly that is needed oh, I really all there is is the skid plate and two parts that I can't for the life of me figure out what they're for just plastic pieces there's a picture of them can any of you tell me what they are supposed to be note my mind just isn't working and I can't even figure out where they would go and they're probably something obvious just I'm running on 4 hours of sleep most nights so I am stunned on this one and I'm putting these together on my break from running a store so
Those are cv boot guards. They go on the spindle on each side. Left and right.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts