Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i saw a bunch of people with camo atv bimini tops at okeechobee mudfest and was wondering how can i get one for my forman??

·
Registered
744 Posts
a bimine top is like what boats have they had them on fourwheelers its a removable cloth top

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE ("Dirty4man")
I would say that they where custom made.
o so there isnt eny where u can get one... does eny one know who can build me one??

·
Registered
560 Posts
QUOTE ("mudrider93":1qj705on)
QUOTE ("Dirty4man":1qj705on)
I would say that they where custom made.
o so there isnt eny where u can get one... does eny one know who can build me one??[/quote]

You could get the top made at a sail shop or custom canvas shop. Some shops are able to fab the metal framework or you might have to do that part yourself or have a welder do it.
Got any pics the tops on any bikes?
Another option would be to purchase an ATV cab and have a top made to fit the frame for when you don't want to use the full cab.

·
Registered
188 Posts
My boss's dad has one of these on his 300 honda. It is mounted to the back rack.

It came off a tractor.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i think ill go to a boat shop and maybe i can get one made or get a jon boat top to poot on it or somyhing like that

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.