Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got in all the stuff I need to service out this Polaris 700, along with a few odds and ends for the project (06 FM). Just want to thank Paulie Tomanicek (seriously, how the heck is that pronounced?). I've probably bought $1K worth of parts from him in the last 8-9 months between "The Wreck" rebuild and "The Project"'s frame off.....

Parts come quick, and cheaper than anywhere I've found for OEM parts, and they don't gouge me on shipping (my pet peeve).

Last invoice I got from him.....pretty big savings off of retail prices.

I bitch when I get crappy service, figured I needed to praise when I get good service......

Attachments

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
great company to get parts from. iv been using them for years for all my toys cheapest prices and free shipping on honda parts over $100

·
Registered
524 Posts
I bought my Rincon from them in 2009. Then my dad went there 3 days later and picked up an 09 Rancher AT. They did us good.

·
Premium Member
6,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just ordered three parts from Honda East. $65 shipped.

Just out of curiousity, checked babbits (which has about the cheapest prices I've found online) and cheapcycleparts (again, normally good prices).

Babbits wanted $61.11 for same parts PLUS $17.04 for shipping, total $78.15

Cheapcycleparts wanted $61.11 for parts plus $17.66 for shipping, total $78.77

I'm not sure how Paulie broke down parts and shipping. I used to get specific prices for each part, but now I just ask for a total, and he is ALWAYS cheaper than everyone else.

Not bad for a yankee dealership.:happy

·
Registered
336 Posts
I have purchased several thousands in parts from Honda East Toledo over the last 4 years and I didn't find out about Paulie until Jeep mentioned him on here one day. Paulie T is legit and I can echo he is the low price leader with excellent service to back it up.

·
Premium Member
6,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Merry Christmas Paulie

1 - 7 of 7 Posts