Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy took these pictures back in July of 2003 & I thought they were funny. Mine is the "thumbs up" Honda. His is the "thumbs down" Polaris. He wised up & bought a Honda Rubicon.

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is some more. These are of my ol' piece of junk red 2001 Polaris Sportsman. The first picture is of me inspectin' the damage to the handlebars. I had almost flipped over & had to hold up the atv by the handlebars. Well thats fine & dandy if it is a Honda, but if it is a Polaris the handlebars will come off. I noticed it would not turn the direction I turned the handlebars. Now for the Second picture. This is where they actually just broke off. I tried to drive it back to the truck, but I tried to make a turn & ended up with the handlebars comin' completely off. Jennifer, my wife had to pull me back to the truck. My buddies Polaris, the one in the pictures before this post, did the same thing.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Wow I rolled my old SP500 once and it just laid the bars down a bit. I loosened the clamp a bit, pulled them up and good as new....
Well as good as it ever was.

·
Registered
64 Posts
My buddy has a Polaris Sportsman that he just bought in December and he hates it. So many problems and now he is trying to get it fixed or his money back. Polaris didn't want to work with him. He actually had to get his First shirt involved because he is deployed right now. I have to say though I even think it is a piece of Junk. Has many problems and the quality is terrible especially compared to the Honda. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
317 Posts
agreed cant stand polaris

·
Registered
182 Posts
i work at a dealership and we sell honda polaris and suzuki. For every 9 polaris we get in we get 1 honda or suzuki!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Yeah,Polaris is a piece of JUNK!!!!They are even trying to sell two for 99.00 a month.Thats serios P.O.S!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts